STEP 1 Spiritual | Identify Your Life Purpose 8
STEP 2 Mental | Use Your Personal Values Consciously! 8
STEP 3 Vocational | Find Your Dream Job! 6
STEP 4 Financial | BUILD AND MANAGE YOUR WEALTH 6
STEP 5 Social | LOCATE YOUR FRIENDS 6
STEP 6 Family | APPRECIATE YOUR FAMILY 6
STEP 7 Physical | DEVELOP YOUR HEALTH RITUALS 5
Integrating All Steps with Self-Evaluation 3
Introduction to The Seven Steps to Success.
Thank you for selecting The Seven Steps to Success. This program is based primarily on the work of Dr. John F Demartini, world renowned human behaviour expert, with whom I have studied for 20 years. You have consciously decided to design your destiny by learning the knowledge and tools required. You are now consciously changing the direction of your life to honour yourself.
We begin with an introduction to The Seven Steps to Success. Then we outline how to work through it utilizing both the instruction manual and the videos.
Now, watch the introduction video
Success… A definition!
Let’s start by ensuring you understand how success is defined. We are taking our direction from some of the most successful people who have ever lived including authors, athletes, coaches, celebrities, financiers, psychologists, philosophers and statespersons. The dictionary defines success as “the accomplishment of one’s goals” or “having the desired result of respect, wealth or fame.”
Here are 10 quotes of successful people:
- “Success is consciously following your life purpose with clear attainable goals which serve others and inspire you to appreciate every moment of your life.” – John Demartini, Human Behaviour Expert
- “There is only one success – to be able to spend your life in your own way.”
– Christopher Morley, Successful Actor
- “True success is overcoming the fear of being unsuccessful.”
– Paul Sweeney, Successful Author
- “The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life – mental, emotional, spiritual,as well as physical.”
– Julius Erving, Successful Athlete
- “Always bear in mind, your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.”
– Abraham Lincoln, Successful Politician
- “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.”
– Vince Lombardi, Successful Coach
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
– Colin Powell, Successful Statesperson
- “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.”
– Napoleon Hill, Successful Financier
- “At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And the sooner you realize that, you accept that, and integrate that into your work ethic, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren’t where you want to be, you will always be a failure.”
– Erin Cummings, Successful Actress
- “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.”
– Tony Robbins, Successful Author
These Successful People Offer 10 Keys to Inspire Success
- Have purposeful, inspiring goals which serve others! – John Demartini, Successful Human Behaviour Expert
- Do it your own way! – Christopher Morley, Successful Actor
- Manage your fear of failure! – Paul Sweeney, Successful Author
- Grow in all areas of your life! – Julius Erving, Successful Athlete
- Be determined! – Abraham Lincoln, Successful Politician
- Lack of will is the only thing which can defeat you! – Vince Lombardi, Successful Coach
- Prepare, work hard, and learn from your failures! – Colin Powell, Successful Statesman
- Use patience, persistence and perspiration! – Napoleon Hill, Successful Financier
- Remember you are solely responsible for your success! – Erin Cummings, Successful Actress
- Learn how to use both pain and pleasure for your success! – Tony Robbins, Successful Author
The Foundations of Success
To use these keys to success, remember the seven truths of success:
- Success is a life long process.
- Success is a journey, not a destination.
- Success is defined by your life purpose.
- Success uses your value system as its tool box.
- Success requires knowing and respecting the laws of nature.
- Success means always expecting equal pleasure and pain.
- Success requires being present at all times and in all places.
Success is a personal state of being, doing and having. Success is being a certain way, and doing specific things which lead to having specific results.
The Seven Steps to Success shows you have to be, do and have success. The Steven Steps to Success shows you each piece of the success puzzle and gives you tools to master each piece by putting it into your future.
- Achieving Your Spiritual Mission or Purpose
- Attaining Your Mental Genius
- Having Vocational Fulfillment
- Having Financial Wealth
- Having a Social Network
- Having Familial Stability
- Having Physical Vitality
- Explain Your Spiritual Mission or Contribution Plan
- Describe Your Mental Learning Plan
- Build Your Career or Vocational Plan
- Monitor Your Financial Freedom Plan
- Understand Your Social Network Plan
- Appreciate Your Family Fulfilment Plan
- Use Your Health and Wellness Plan
- An inspiring mission or purpose statement
- A blueprint for your dreams
- A list of prioritized action steps
- An ability to set clear priorities
- A set of tools to neutralize challenges
- An awareness of how you fit in your world
- An appreciation for yourself, others, and your life
Special Learning Aids
There are specific, tested learning aids ensuring your progress through The Seven Steps to Success.
The Seven Areas of Life
The program has seven steps each representing the seven important areas of a successful life. They will ensure you have a complete and comprehensive path to success.
The seven areas are:
- Spiritual – how you see yourself connected to the universe
- Mental – how you see yourself linked to your life in the world
- Vocational – how you see your work and career
- Financial – how you see your money and wealth
- Social – how you see your network of friends, colleagues and community
- Familial – how you see your family networks
- Health – how you see your physical wellbeing
There are videos for each step, learning tool and sidestep, to accelerate and deepen your learning.
There is a learning tool for each step with specific actions to demonstrate the key ideas.
Steps and Side-steps
There are sidesteps within each step with specific actions which focus and accelerate your learning.
There are key ideas which are explained and connected to achieving success.
Sydney, Your Demonstrator
There is Sydney, your demonstrator, who shows you how to do each step. She/He will model how each piece fits together for a successful life.
There are answer sheets which help you collect the personal information you need for success.
There is a detailed instruction manual to guide you every step on the path to success.
Accelerating Your Learning
The Seven Steps to Success is designed to speed up your learning. Follow the directions carefully in the videos and manual. You will notice how quickly you learn.
Expect to be challenged, since you are learning new ways of thinking and new ways of acting. Watch for insights into yourself and your future. These accelerate your learning and demonstrate your progress. Dedication to completing the entire program, and determination to work hard at it, are needed to achieve the success you desire.
If you get off track go back to the previous completed step, to remind yourself of the progress you have already achieved in creating your successful life. And refer often to your Inspiration Sheet to get you focused back on your success track. (See INSPIRATION SHEET)
You have already completed the introduction, let’s get started on the Seven Steps to Success.